Vivek Arora - My Subliminal Journey

Hello Vivek SA, may I know what are your goals for using Paragon specifically and what results have you seen so far?

I have an hair issue and am wondering if Paragon will work for me.

Hello David,

I donā€™t have any specific issues, however healing is needed by everyone at some level.
One thing I have noticed, I was using Astama pump, and I was using it every second day.
Now, itā€™s been weeks and I havenā€™t even touched it.

Growing back lost hair, I donā€™t feel itā€™s work, cause itā€™s against nature. Even medical science has failed in this area. What we have is hair transplant system, which is process of plucking hair from some other part of body and then planting it on your head.

But, naturally growing back is not existing in nature.

Hence, I donā€™t think so listening to any MP3 can help here.

Am sure this MP3 is working in much more deeper level. There are times when am stressed out and I play Paragon, after 30-35 minutes positive thoughts start to come over my mind, erasing the negative ones. Which is healing at emotional level.

Plus, there might be more, am unable to notice cause they work in very subtle way.

Itā€™s a powerful MP3 for sure!

I hope we can have silent one for this, so we can play anywhere on smartphone. @SaintSovereign

2 Likes

March 25th

Libertine 2x
Completed DR Stage 4 - 5x
Renaissance Man 1x
Paragon Complete Ultima 1x

Libertine v2 gave me powerful impact just by listening to it once.
I started working out, I said fuck office work, I must work on myself first.
And started doing yoga.

Effect was powerful. Hence, I decided to listen to it twice 2x everyday, and see what results come out of itā€¦

Thank you for replyingā€¦but you see some people have fixed the issue Iā€™m facing with subs and stuffā€¦ so I am still hopeful

To my experience, I have lost hairline as well. So, now I just shave entire head, that looks better.
I still donā€™t see any hairline growing. (I can see hairline, cause after shaving within two days hair start to grow back again)

I would suggest, if that is something bothering you, try going bald.

yes if this thing doesnt work my ultimate plan is shaving head.

Iā€™m already getting jacked so itā€™ll be a good combination

1 Like

March 29th

Libertine Ultima 2x.
Dragon Reborn 4x.

Couldnā€™t listen to more subliminals today!

March 30th

Libertine Ultima 1x.
Dragon Reborn 4x.
RM Enhanced Masked Prototype 1x
Paragon Ultima v2 1x
R.I.C.H Ultima (Solance Enhanced Prototype) 1x

March 31st

Libertine Ultima 2x.
Dragon Reborn 4x.
Paragon Ultima v2 1x

@SaintSovereign @RVconsultant

I just read, " NEW in the ULTIMA version: Weā€™ve added Libertineā€™s aura to maximize your efforts."

Here : https://www.subliminalclub.com/product/primal-seduction-iron-throne-ultima/

So this means Libertine is part of Priminal Seduction Iron Throne Ultima ?

I can replace ā€œLibertineā€ with ā€œPriminal Seduction Iron Throne Ultimaā€ ?

Which one is better ?

I think Libertine v1 is in there.

I would say pick 1 because running both would probably be redundant.

If you want to get better at talking with women and seduction, PSIT would be better.

2 Likes

Neither is really better than the other.Depends on the usage case

2 Likes

Once again, thank you mate!

1st April

Libertine Ultima 2x.
Dragon Reborn 4x.
Paragon Ultima v2 1x
Love Bomb Ultima v2

April 2nd

Libertine Ultima 4x.
Dragon Reborn 4x.
Paragon Ultima v2 1x
Love Bomb Ultima v2 1x

April 3rd & April 4th Break from all the subliminals.

Your consistency is admirable! How have things been?

1 Like

Libertine Ultima - With Libertine Ultima I start feeling powerful effects of self love, I noticed I have been more motivated to work outs while Libertine is playing in the background. When I look in the mirror, I see a magnetic aura around myself and I see a sexy version of myself.

Dragon Reborn - Am not sure about the effects, but am sure there are some subtle changes happening.
I noticed, while in my office before I used to panic a lot when someone says anything. But now I take a calm approach to them. Like I donā€™t give a fuck! Is there something in the script which provokes this behavior ?

RM Enhanced Masked Prototype - Am not sure about the effects of this. May be I got to listen more.

Paragon Ultima - This has some powerful effects on emotional well being. I have noticed when am emotionally down and Paragon is playing in the background, it lifts me up. And am in good state of mind again. I have also reduced usage of asthma pump inhaler. This is a powerful subliminal.

R.I.C.H Ultima (Solance Enhanced Prototype) - I feel like I must quit my job and concentrate on doing something of my own. What I will do, am not sure but all I can think of creating an online business from scratch through YouTube.

Love Bomb Ultima - It gives my happy emotions, happy thoughts!

Quick Question : @RVconsultant Now we have Dragon Rebornā€™s Q v2 version. How is this Q v2 version different from the normal version ? Should I switch to Q v2 ?

2 Likes

April 5th

Libertine Ultima - 2x.
Dragon Reborn Stage 4 - 6x.
Love Bomb Ultima v2 1x

Couldnā€™t listen to Paragon today.

All I can say is that I can now walk about town or at the shops feeling just as calm and relaxed as I do at home. This is a very noticeable change for me.

These are good and important questions.

I would say that I plan on switching my entire playlist to v2 gradually.

Until there are official recommendations, I would encourage you to play 1 loop of 1 program of Qv2 and notice itā€™s effects. Wait 1 day. Then decide what to do next. Qv2 seems to be very strong.

1 Like