Main Discussion Thread - Mogul v2

is limitless in mogul v2? just curious

1 Like

EDIT: Actually, @Fire should answer this.

2 Likes

Yes it is.

3 Likes

@Fire How is Mogultech different from Primaltech and Weapon X? And can Mogultech be the basis for the next S&S?

1 Like

There is no Mogultech. Mogul v2 has been updated to PrimalTech + Dominion.

4 Likes

Thank you @Fire. It’s just these comments by @SaintSovereign made me think there is such a thing as Mogultech.

3 Likes

Awesome thank you. Such a great sub in itself

1 Like

I was referring to codebases. The scripting and build method is what we refer to as PrimalTech or another technology.

Weapon X had its own codebase. It doesn’t share one with the other subs. It shares a codebase with Sex Mastery X and Gaming Mastery X.

5 Likes

Sorry I HAVE to confirm this!

So is Limitless script in Acension v2 and Ascended Mogul v2 as well?

I ask because:

1. I find Mogul making me SO MUCH more focused that I really want to make Emperor wait, but the Limitless component will matter for the path I’m on.
  2. The salespages of A, M, and AM do NOT mention the presence of Limitless.
3 Likes

I think when they upgraded to v2 they added the sub module but not the full thing

2 Likes

That’s what I want to know too. Some people would like to earn money by mastering a skill. I am curious if Mogul contains all aspects of Limitless like DTI, short and long term memory and mentor manifestation?

2 Likes

I dont believe this particular sub has the limitless module i kmow fir a fact emperor has it.

2 Likes

I am hoping Emperor v2 has it in its entirety as I have dropped the Limitless track from my playlist in order to run Spartan.

2 Likes

It does and if you are in doubt please check the description page for emperor.

2 Likes

Ok, yes.

"LIMITLESS

The entire script of our ultimate speed learning subliminal. Over 15 submodules, including subconscious strategy modeling — even when you’re not actively working on something, your mind is still learning."
2 Likes

I didn’t really want to have to drop Limitless from my playlist but I don’t want to spread the listening too thin. This makes me feel better about it.

2 Likes

I do like how the older titles list specifically which modules are included. Gives a clearer sense of what exactly the subliminal is doing.

7 Likes

I saw somewhere on forum that SC guys told that Mogul v2.0 contains Limitless but Stacking Module version (somehow lite(?) version of it). Emperor contains full Limitless.

2 Likes

It would be nice if the SC guys could list all the modules for new products such as spartan. Or at least post them in the forum.

2 Likes

It is the sub module of Limitless not the full thing i think

2 Likes