Main Dev. Thread - SUBLIMINAL SUPERCHARGER

This is what got me VERY curious.

hahaha, did I spoil it??? I could’ve sworn @Fire had mentioned it already. In that case, let’s just say it’s for those who want to explore the recesses of their minds. :wink:

1 Like

Nice, so I had two things I wanted to ask about:

1. When you say: " If you can, you’ll want to listen to 2-3 sessions." Does that mean there are multiple superchargers that deal with the same thing, or it’s the same one, but we listen to it multiple times a day?

2. Are you going to be the next Denver Clay @SaintSovereign? :wink:

I meant the same one, listening multiple times a day, or back to back. No two superchargers are going to deal with the EXACT same subject matter. There will be some that overlap.

1 Like

This sounds pretty interesting, I’m certainly anticipating what is to come from this. I’m curious on what you mean by mental alchemy or mental alchemy techniques, I can’t seem to find what it means?

2 Likes

So a sort of short hypnosis track as a complement to the sub? I like that idea.

Are the superchargers intended to be used with headphones? I am figuring that would be the optimal method for listening.

2 Likes

One thing I would say is that the shorter you can make these and still have them be effective the better. 15 or 20 minutes will make it easier to develop a daily habit of listening.

I do have a daily habit cultivated of listening to 20 to 30 minute hypnosis tracks. I have noticed though that it is far harder to maintain that habit with a 40-50 minute track.

2 Likes

Yes, they’re intended for headphone use due to the nature of the product, but if you have really good speakers in an area where you can relax, that works too. If you have something that can cover your eyes, that’s a plus too.

3 Likes

I listen to hypnosis mp3s through a light and sound machine with headphones.

2 Likes

This is very exciting. Will the superchargers feature audible words or will the words be hidden beneath the music? I’m glad you’re releasing the superchargers for existing subliminals first instead of Primal.

2 Likes

Coincidence or not but I’m reading the book name Transcendence by Zivorad Mihajlovic Slavinski and there much info 'bout alchemy. Field trip, no less :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There are audible words, as well as a subliminal track.

2 Likes

I often listen to Hypnosis audios just before drifting to sleep. It’s the most convenient time, and the time I am sure to consistently use them.

I hope these supercharger will not have the typical hypnosis ending of: Now you feel awake, refreshed, full of energy and ready to take on the day! Because that jolt of energy messes up my sleep. It is better if it is left unspecific so one can use it then peacefully drift to sleep or in the morning to start the day, or whenever.

Also, what voice are you planning to use @SaintSovereign ? Is it one of you guys, or are you going to hire someone?

If you’d hire someone, please make it a girl with a sultry voice, also one who believes in the words said. It is just too obvious when someone is reading off a script, it is distracting, even if they try to sound sexy or cool, if they don’t put real emotions behind the words, it still sounds fake and un-involving.

Trust me when I say, you’ve never heard a track like this before. Like everything we do, we aim to innovate. This isn’t your standard “hypnosis track.”

4 Likes

Glad to hear that. I said so because you said you consulted hypnotists and NLP experts.

We heard your feedback. Our first Subliminal Mindset Supercharger is going to be LIBERTINE, designed to complement Primal, Sex & Seduction, Sex Mastery X and the romance elements of Emperor. JOURNEYS and BEYOND ALL LIMITS will follow after.

Pre-Orders for Libertine starts tomorrow, releasing one week after PRIMAL.

5 Likes

@Sovereign

Apologises if i have missed a post on this. How exactly does this complement SS and Primal ?

Please ignore my question. I just read the thread. Moderators please delete my post :slight_smile:.

When your reading posts on a smart phone you end up missing other posts.

1 Like

Saint, are there any prescription/instructions how to use superchargers?

2 Likes

Yes, yes, YES!

@SaintSovereign I know you’re the one working on this. And I know you will make it a masterpiece, the best of the best!

It seems Subliminal Club is going to make a lot of women happy in 2019, but turning many men into the real deal, into seducers, strong men, and sexually unchained human beings!

2 Likes

So how much will these sell for?

1 Like