Main Development Thread - New Dawn

9th going into the 10th. Just one more day, peeps.

1 Like

I figure today, tomorrow, Saturday is all pretty much the same. Subs take a while to show their effects in one’s life and consistency in listening is most important. I have been listening to Emperor since the end of August. I know there is still a long way to go with that. I will add Limitless when it shows up but Emperor is going to play for a year and I won’t get antsy and change that.

3 Likes

We’re working full power on Limitless. It’s looking good guys. Real good. Limitless X will be an interesting beast to see working with the new tech.

4 Likes

I am wondering if the volume of the masked version of Limitless can be matched to the volume level of the masked version of Emperor as I plan to run them in the same playlist.

Yes, that’s the plan. Since it’s a change in our workflow and technology, however, it’s essentially an experimental. There’s a small chance that it might not be exactly the same and I’ll have to release a hotfix.

4 Likes

@Fire what’s the difference in power of Limitless and Limitless X?

1 Like

Chaps I read on a competitor website the creator claimed he could create subs to allow one to go back in time. Surely this is utter nonsense ?.

He then went onto ro say he will not do it as the consequences could be catastrophic.

1 Like

Limitless X influences the subconscious in a “different way” than Limitless. So, think of it in terms of effectiveness rather than “power.” One will be more efficient and effective than the other. Which one? That’s what we need to find out.

Just finished the ultrasonics for Limitless and Limitless X. Working on masked now. Everything should be ready for tonight’s release!

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign very cool.

1 Like

Good news and bad news people.

Good news: Limitless is still on track to be released at midnight.

Bad news: Had to switch the masking track. The old track wasn’t compatible with the new build methods. I’ve selected a track that sounds very close to the original, but there’s still going to be a difference.

In other news, the box art is officially complete:

Onward to midnight!

4 Likes

Midnight it what time zone?

1 Like

Eastern Standard Time

1 Like

Cannot see the limitless sub available to download yet.

1 Like

It isn’t Midnight Eastern Standard Time yet.

1 Like

It’s only 10:00p EST.

Also, very sorry for the inconvenience, but there’s a good chance that the masked won’t be available until midday tomorrow. Limitless and Limitless X ultrasonics are already in the system, ready to go at midnight.

For some reason, the software on my new, 2018 model MacBook Pro keeps crashing around 15 minutes into processing the masked files. I’ve tried everything to no avail. I had to go to my storage unit and hunt down my old backup MacBook from 2013 and process the masked on that… but the masking track alone is 6gb and the subliminal file is 1.8gb. That old computer sounds like a rocket ship taking off trying to process everything, but it’s getting the job done, albeit slowly.

5 Likes

Limitless ultrasonic is available to those who preordered. Masked will be uploaded first thing in the morning and opened for public purchase.

Have fun and thanks for your support!

3 Likes

Apologies my mistake I am European time.

1 Like

Got the ultrasonics downloaded. Thank you for all your hard work

1 Like

I am so far impressed with how Limitless X has me feeling.

3 Likes

Just woke up. Finishing work on the masked versions.

4 Likes