Main Development Thread - New Dawn

I’m curious how you guys are going to be running all of these subs. Would it be one after the other in a continuous loop, or listen to one for a couple of hours and then switch to the another sub? Would it be too much overload for the brain to process?

did limitless have the masked version ? that would be awesome

@JLG 8 I can only speak for myself if you have used subs for a while your brain adapts and primes itself so eventually you can listen to multiple subs. I believe it’s like going to the gym your muscles adapt overtime.

I personally think some people are getting carried away and will end up running most of the Subliminal Club catalog all at the same time. Things are moving so fast with SubClub that it’s easy to get swept up in the excitement and want to run all these potentially life changing subliminals at once, but I’m sticking with Emperor for 6 months minimum and will only add Limitless when it comes out because it compliments Emperor so well. I pre-ordered Sex & Seduction but haven’t even downloaded it yet because I’m waiting to achieve more of what I set out to accomplish on Emperor before splitting my focus on different goals. As the wise Ron Swanson famously said…

3 Likes

Yes, it will come with a masked version.

2 Likes

wow personally i see my self as a master learner , i think with limitless i am going to rock it . thank you .

Yes, this is true. I’ve listened to subliminals for so long that my brain accepts the input much quicker than before.

5 Likes

More on that: after 4 years of intensive subliminal programming my brain is somehow feel hungry for intensity. SC subs are satisfying this hunger but not overload at the same time. Its very good. Golden balance.

By the way, DTI & Raikov Effect (unconscious modeling & skill uptake) was one of the main reasons for Limitless for me. And that is huge, guys. I recommend to find a book about DTI, it its written in English. You will be blown away what DTI can do for you. And having sub which contains DTI methods and using SC advanced technologies… I don’t know but… its precious!

5 Likes

What does “subconscious book reading” mean? Could you give an example of what it is compared to “normal” book reading?

2 Likes

Meaning, your subconscious would have already read the book, and just send the information needed into your conscious mind.

In other news, my region is now in red alert due to severe weather conditions (crazy floods and thunderstorms, one of the bigger cities close to me is 75% under water) but we won’t let that stop us from releasing Limitless on the date promised, no need to worry.

Sub Club is unstoppable. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Fire Is it normal to feel incredibly anxious while running Ascension? Also happy you are safe.

1 Like

Yes, it is normal for that response to happen from time to time when you are running sublliminals because of the reconciliation process between your beliefs.

Especially so since you are running a subliminal designed to rapidly increase your status and develop your alpha characteristics.

You can kinda think of it as muscle soreness after gym. Embrace it and work through it.

2 Likes

@Fire would the process speed up if I listened to Ex Machina instead? I plan on running Ascension for at least a year. I am sticking with this no matter what. Becoming an ascended powerful man to my core is what I want most

1 Like

So are you guys going to make a limitless kinda of subliminal for physical activities too?

1 Like

Depends completely on you and your subconscious.

What is most important now is pushing on, rather than debating whether this or that would help you alleviate the anxiety. Facing your anxiety face on, accepting it, and bulldozing it.

Limitless will help you learn physical activities too.

5 Likes

Fair enough. I will do just that. Face it. Accept it. Bulldoze it

2 Likes

So how is Limitless incorporating Deep Trance Identification? Is that possible with a subliminal?

I like the idea of it. Just trying to understand how it might work.

I’ve been listening daily to hypnosis tracks from Mark Cunningham’s Hypnotic Awakenings set.

I’ve got a copy of Overdurf and Silverthorne’s “Training Trances” I need to get this newer book on DTI.

I’ve decided I am going to need to add Limitless to my playlist containing Emperor and S&S. Might take a bit longer for results to manifest but I want to get on that road.

4 Likes

This is the book:

Deep Trance Identification: Unconscious Modeling and Mastery for Hypnosis. I read it four(!) times.

I don’t know how SC guys incorporated that in subliminals but definitely it works pretty well in already released titles. Limitless stand-alone looks even more promising.

5 Likes

I have ordered my limitless. Prepare to reach for the stars !.

1 Like

Looks like Limitless is going to be the best thing since sliced bread. Everyone is raving about it.