My Mogul V2 Progress

I forgot to mention that I feel I can attribute at least some of the quicker problem solving to Emperor and Emperor Ex. On a related note since discovering Subliminal Club and especially since I started listening to either version of Emperor I have dealt with obstacle after obstacle and instead of crumbling or getting overwhelmed I have found ways to not only resolve most of them but grown tremendously as a result.

3 Likes

I run a name embedded, modified version of Emperor geared toward my personal and professional goals. Name embeds and custom subliminals are available, they just aren’t cheap. That’s why we haven’t advertised them yet, but if you’re interested, e-mail support.

5 Likes

It’s been a crazy week in both good and not so great ways. I believe it’s a testimony to running Emperor and Emperor Ex and the continuous mental and emotional growth I have experienced that I am able to deal with the adversity I must face. This post is in reality a huge thank you to @Yardbird for mentioning my maturity in a previous post. I hadn’t really thought about it a lot but Emperor truly does what other providers and makers can only wish for. I plan on adding Rebirth to my listening soon but will probably wait a month or six before adding Primal if I do.I will add more in the next few days elaborating on the past week. Take care

4 Likes

Rebirth is kicking my ass. It is quite heavy. It feels almost as intense as Emperor. I really understand why it is recommended to run it no more than twice a day.

I am looking forward to the effects. I really had many past experiences that need reframing, so this came right on time.

It makes me feel “dizzy”. I feel somewhat spaced out most day since I have started using Rebirth a few days ago.

10 Likes

I’m stacking Rebirth with Ascension presently, and looping them. You mentioned only running Rebirth twice a day. Can you post where you found that? This was the first I’d heard of doing that. Thanks.

3 Likes
1 Like

Thanks Amash

1 Like

You are welcome, and please do keep the daily journal as much as you can.

It is helpful to you, and for us, it is very interesting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Emperor is surely is a remarkable and life changing tool. I’m very happy to see that it’s helping you so much.

5 Likes

I have no idea what is in Rebirth but it’s seriously begun shifting how I think and what I focus on.

6 Likes

Ran Rebirth and then Ascension by itself all night. Seems the combination of those two brings up a lot from my past that needs resolving. I had a dream about my older brother who is my only full sibling. It was related to going to a baseball game I’m guessing because that’s something our father would take us to as kids. The other one was I had gotten a new job and for reasons that were never made clear the training took place at a place my wife and I used to live at but were forced to leave. Seems like my journey with all of this is going to be a process Especially hopefully finally resolving the issues from my past that have held me back or consumed too much time mentally and emotionally. I’m feeling a bit anxious at the moment but I think that will pass. I’m going to stick with just Rebirth and Ascension for a while. I think before I run Emperor again I am going to purchase and run Primal. Not because I want to be with anyone else but because I want to learn to let myself be who I am with a relaxed confidence. I have felt for a long time that if I could just learn to let go and not give a fuck everything in my life would drastically improve. I feel so often that all it takes is one little hiccup to throw me off or bring on some anxiety and I’m sick of it.

5 Likes

There is a lot of deep progress above @James I feel inspired by your evolution.

Just a question to @Fire related to what you posted. Would it be better to run during a 12 hours period, let’s say Primal 11 times and once Rebirth. Or is there power to running Primal and Rebirth alternately, so 6x Primal and 6x Rebirth. Of course, if the person can handle it.

Which of both would you expect to lead to deeper integration of a major subliminal?

1 Like

Everyone’s minds are different, but I would recommend the alternating method, just with different ratios. 4x Primal, 2x Rebirth, repeated.

2 Likes

I feel like a lot of what I’m going through or have experienced is similar to what @subliminalguy has shared. Always looking to others for validation and my sense of purpose. It makes me angry that I haven’t just hit a point where I said " fuck it" and stopped caring and just did my own thing. Like him I tried other subliminal products but they always seemed to scratch the surface and not really achieve a fraction of what was intended. I don’t expect nor do I want my life to be perfect. That would be incredibly boring. Primal fascinates me because of how I was raised or my perspective of it I through my teens , twenties, and up to my mid thirties believing finding the right woman and getting into a permanent or long term relationship would fix my problems. I ended up in some very toxic and unhealthy situations because of that belief. I also wasted a metric fuck ton of time chasing women when I would have been far better off being by myself and doing my own thing. Now I have hit that point where yeah I’ve been happily married to my best friend for the last thirteen years I still don’t feel I am mentally and emotionally the man I want to be for myself and that I believe she deserves. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not doing this for her. It’s a side effect or benefit. For the last year I have watched people at my main job both men and women who are considered the best in the office and it really comes down to a combination of what is in both Ascension and Primal. The unshakable self confidence . The dominance. The non chalance. The relaxed attitude.The ability to impose your will.There is also a certain sense of detachment to outcome. Those qualities make them the best at what they do and oddly enough every one of them is something I have inspired to ingrain within myself.

6 Likes

Someone mentioned Iron John by Robert Bly so I have decided to read it. I’m only into the first couple of chapters and I can easily relate to a lot of it but also a lot of what I’m going through. I see how as I’ve grown older instead of becoming more tame or mellower I’ve been attracted to more extreme forms of music. Especially extreme metal. I can see where in some ways I’ve always embraced my " Wild Man" side because I have always had long hair. Its probably close to the longest its ever been as it is now. I can also see where this part of me that’s not necessarily willing to conform to what others expect has both helped me and alienated folks .I feel I can be who I am and fully embrace my wild man side while being far more mentally and emotionally mature than 99% of the people I know or deal with

5 Likes

You know Jordan Belfort, the Wolf of Wall Street guy? He is a master salesman and sales trainer and what you do, collections, is really just sales. Actually the most difficult kind because you’re selling people on paying for something they already got but didn’t pay for. Anyway, I urge you to watch and study his videos. I found a fantastic playlist on YouTube that features a seminar he did for a Forex telemarketing firm years ago. Please watch this, I promise that if you apply what he teaches on tonality alone you will become a man that no one fucks with.

I don’t even work in anything remotely sales related and I still get value out of his teachings because persuasion is an amazing skill to have.

You’re making tremendous progress! Great things are coming your way in 2019.

5 Likes

@Yardbird Thank You for the recommendation. I will watch and study them. I’m back to listening to the Standard version of Emperor by itself . It feels like adding anything else takes me away from what my real goals are. I have far too much I want to do and accomplish and Emperor will get me there

2 Likes

@Fire @SaintSovereign My phone is acting up again. Can you please reset the downloads for Ascension for me? Thank You

1 Like

Done. Please try saving them to a computer, or Google Drive.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign done. Saved to Google Drive

1 Like